Established in 1964, the Northcliff Veterinary Hospital has been a dedicated community partner for over 50 years. This is a long time for any organization to exist and it clearly indicates the strong commitment that our veterinarians and staff have to the community.
Our mission is simple: to meet the needs of both you, our clients, and those of your pets. To do this, we provide and manage the best value healthcare for your pets throughout their different lifestages.
We have a deep love of, and compassion for, all animals and this underpins our mission. Equally, we love doing what we do best: veterinary medicine and surgery. We do this with dignity and integrity, and we believe that from the start you will have confidence in our work as well as peace of mind that your pet is getting the best treatment possible.
We provide first class services to meet the needs of your pets as well as you, the clients, and strive for excellence both as veterinary experts and as caregivers. Specifically, we will pursue:
- Accurate and rapid diagnoses
- Up-front treatment cost-estimates where feasible
- Transparency and honesty in client liaison
- Continuing professional education and skills acquisition
- Access to, and the acquisition of, the latest medical technology
- Cost-sensitive and value-driven service
- The best care and treatment for your pet